Monday, March 24, 2008

I love....

I love......
the feeling of cool grass under bare feet
the innocence of children
when you help someone out and they are so grateful
taking vacations
dogs/puppies
being able to relax with a good book
laughing so hard, my stomach and mouth hurt
the fact that I have my DPT after 7 years of schooling
my job
the feeling after working out

I hate......
getting on the phone and having to press 1 for English
talking to automated systems
politics
oweing people things
dealing with insurance companies
not getting to see my nephews more
not being able to find our perfect house
sending out a mortgage payment of $1500/month
the feeling during a work out

1 comment:

C. Leah said...

I love your list! I have some of the same things on my list-except the DPT thing and the $1500/mortgage payment. ;)
We are DYING to see you guys!!